Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,151 Posts
Nice Cruze! Welcome to the forum. What part of Vietnam are you in? My wife said it looks like you could be in Hanoi Back in 2011, I went to Vietnam with my wife to HoChiMinh and I saw a few Cruzes but not many and they did not look like that. The traffic at least in HoChiMinh is too crowded to really drive. I am planning on going again next year, so I guess I will see more of them.

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Love it...I wish we could get them for $40.00 in the US :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha... my mistake, it costs 40k USD in Vietnam to buy this car because of a lot of tax :(
Do you like it :))

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice Cruze! Welcome to the forum. What part of Vietnam are you in? My wife said it looks like you could be in Hanoi Back in 2011, I went to Vietnam with my wife to HoChiMinh and I saw a few Cruzes but not many and they did not look like that. The traffic at least in HoChiMinh is too crowded to really drive. I am planning on going again next year, so I guess I will see more of them.
Nice to see you. I'm in Hanoi... welcome to Vietnam, haha :D

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Yeah those wheels do stand out starks ...

Welcome to the cruze talk Be Cool Stay Cozy and Best Wishes to you in Hanoi .

Pac nic noc to

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
Welcome and Congrats on the LTZ! Nice looking car - are those fogs factory?

·
Super Moderator
5,151 Posts
Nice to see you. I'm in Hanoi... welcome to Vietnam, haha :D
I am not there now probably next year. My wife is from there and we go back every so often. FYI I knew you were in Hanoi. My in-laws told me about how to read license plates and I saw that 29A was province 29 Hanoi according to the Internet. I am surprised how nice you're streets are up there compared to HCMTP. People asked how I met my Vietnamese wife. So for fun, I tell them I was in the war. I was 7 and she was not born yet. I would like to visit Hanoi but as you know the trip from HoChiMinh to Hanoi is a long one and when I go it is for only a week or 2 and we are there visiting family. LOL

Take care

·
Super Moderator
5,151 Posts
LOL... I thought you can spell Vietnamese very well :grin:
Gia Dinh cua toi khong moun day hoc Tiengviet va khong hieu TiengAnh du. Toi biet Tiengviet voi tu dien va vo cua toi va 8 nam. I taught myself all the Vietnamese I know since my family doesn't know enough English to explain it. So after 8 years and a Vietnamese/English dictionary. I cannot talk Vietnamese well and don't understand when spoken. Toi moun hieu Tieng Viet va moun noi voi gia dinh khi nau di Vietnam. I hope people can understand when I speak bad Vietnamese. Mot ngay toi moun hieu.

So how fast can you go in Hanoi? Top speed in HCMTP @ 40 kmh. You should have explained how much the car cost in VND not USD. That would have been @ 64000000 VND correct? When I went to Vung Tau hotel cost 2500000 VND for 3 nights. People in America were surprised until I told them that was 150 USD. FYI Toi tich xe hoi cua anh. I like you're car.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Gia Dinh cua toi khong moun day hoc Tiengviet va khong hieu TiengAnh du. Toi biet Tiengviet voi tu dien va vo cua toi va 8 nam. I taught myself all the Vietnamese I know since my family doesn't know enough English to explain it. So after 8 years and a Vietnamese/English dictionary. I cannot talk Vietnamese well and don't understand when spoken. Toi moun hieu Tieng Viet va moun noi voi gia dinh khi nau di Vietnam. I hope people can understand when I speak bad Vietnamese. Mot ngay toi moun hieu.

So how fast can you go in Hanoi? Top speed in HCMTP @ 40 kmh. You should have explained how much the car cost in VND not USD. That would have been @ 64000000 VND correct? When I went to Vung Tau hotel cost 2500000 VND for 3 nights. People in America were surprised until I told them that was 150 USD. FYI Toi tich xe hoi cua anh. I like you're car.
Your Vietnamese is OK. I can understand when you write. I will answer your question as follow, hahah:
1. Top speed in Hanoi: I can go 120km/h (of course in highway)... but normally 40-50km/h.
2. With taxation in Vietnam, I have to pay nearly 40k$ for this car.
650mil VND for new car; 12% x 650 mil VND for registration; 20 mil VND for special city (Hanoi; HCMC - traffic jam, you know)
You can ask why 650mil VND (new car): because of import tax.

·
Super Moderator
5,151 Posts
Your Vietnamese is OK. I can understand when you write. Sounds like my wife the only one that understands my Vietnamese when spoken. I wish I knew some place in America to go to school to learn Vietnamese but not near where I live! I have to do the same with their English. I have been on a couple highways when going to Vung Tau and out in the country. When going it is in a bus to take the family(@10- 12 people) to where we are going and we don't go that fast. I think the taxi drivers are afraid to go faster! Beside the roads are not that good.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So I guess u bought that screen separately, oh ok, looks nice ihope theboriginal mylink did that I dont know why such an expensive thing does not even play videos or can see maps
Yeah... you can see here, i bought it separately and it's quite good :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts