Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Locking my keys in the trunk. First time I was as Disneyland and had my keys in the backpack with all the misc crap we brought for the day because I didn't want to lose them at the park. Threw the backpack in the trunk and closed in before I realized my mistake. Had to call AAA to come pop the locks.

Tonight I went to the grocery store in gym shorts with no pockets. Threw the keys in a bag as I was leaving. Threw the bag in the trunk and voila, here we are again. Now I've gotta walk home to grab the spare set.

Maybe I'm just a moron but I feel like there's a design flaw that makes so it so my keys are 6 inches from the trunk door and it won't reopen, but if they were a foot outside the trunk, no problem. The downside of getting too used to keyless entry and start that I never even think about where my keys are to begin with I guess.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah that was a nice feature. Just didn't want to keep paying for OnStar. And that's where I say technology is my downfall. I never unlock the doors because I don't have to. I just pull up on the door handle and they unlock. It's like magic. Except when I leave the keys in the trunk. Oh well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.