Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone help!!!
On my way to work, my 2012 Chevy Cruze LTZ started shaking a lot. I stopped and turned the car off then it would not turn back on!
If this has happened to anyone else or if anyone knows what the problem could be please please let me know.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Someone help!!! On my way to work, my 2012 Chevy Cruze LTZ started shaking a lot. I stopped and turned the car off then it would not turn back on! If this has happened to anyone else or if anyone knows what the problem could be please please let me know. Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
then it would not turn back on!
When you say it wouldn't "turn on" what exactly does or doesnt' happen? The details are important. Does the dashboard light up? Does the starter crank? etc.

·
2,168 Posts
Hello, welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your unfortunate event. Would you be able to describe what happened in more detail? How many miles are on the car? Has it ever had any major service done to it before?

·
Administrator
25,603 Posts
Details please - did you have dashboard lights? Did it attempt to turn over?

There are a lot of moving parts involved in starting a car.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
If like one of my kids, you ran out of gas, engine shakes, but don't have to turn it off, it will turn itself off. And won't start, will crank the starter, but the engine will not start and run.

Could start with the very basics, and go from here.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Next problem around here causing these same symptoms is getting water in your gas with all this rain. Even happened to me being selective where I purchase gas.

For fire safety reasons, tanks have to be buried underground, but never compensated for excess rain where the water table rises. Always problems.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts