Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Cruze peeps, my 2nd gen has been having some serious issues in the past week. The check engine light came on about a week ago, although I noticed no issues with it. I cleared it with the obd reader at my work, said it was a throttle position sensor issue. Check engine light stayed off until yesterday when it not only came on, but the car started to run really rough. I plugged it in to the scanner and it threw out 3 codes(photo included) that I’m not really sure what they mean. Today on my way to work it was running really sluggish and not wanting to accelerate, almost lumping around. After work, I started it and not 20 seconds later it dies on me, and now won’t stay running for more than 10 seconds. There’s still no check engine light displaying. If anyone has had the same issue, I ask for some advice on how you fixed it or what it was. Thanks! -Gavin
Computer Personal computer Gadget Font Office equipment
Computer Personal computer Gadget Font Office equipment

·
Super Moderator
5,174 Posts
The P0299 is a turbo code but the other 2 codes are more PCV/ignition related. I am not sure but they could all be related. I would look for a vacuum leak on the engine. It is surprising that there is no CEL.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts