Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys and gals, My name is Chris and am a soon to be Cruze owner (tomorrow if all goes well) which is replacing my 2010 cobalt. Been in the market for a few months now trying to get the best deal/car possible. Came to this site often trying to figure out problem areas, options and options so I figure that its time to join. Was on the fence on an eco 6 speed or an lt/ltz but I ended up going for an ltz rs that was about 75 miles from my house. I plan on posting some pics when I pick it up tomorrow.

Reactions: chevrasaki

·
Conservative Acoustic Foam
1,028 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
There's already a Chris from VA with a new LTZ RS on this forum and it's me! So you'll have to go find another Cruze forum to be a part of! Hahaha, just kidding!

Welcome to the CruzeTalk family man!! It's always nice to see fellow members from the old dominion. What part of VA are you from? I'm in the Waynesboro/Charlottesville area. Looking forward to seeing the pics!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Welcome to the forums!

Starks8 if he was split down the middle on a auto or manual and went auto, I'll take a safe guess he is NoVa based.
correct!

to be fair, If I was single I would have probably bought a 6 speed eco. She really likes heated seats haha

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There's already a Chris from VA with a new LTZ RS on this forum and it's me! So you'll have to go find another Cruze forum to be a part of! Hahaha, just kidding!

Welcome to the CruzeTalk family man!! It's always nice to see fellow members from the old dominion. What part of VA are you from? I'm in the Waynesboro/Charlottesville area. Looking forward to seeing the pics!
haha. niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! How are you liking it? Hopefully everything goes to plan and ill have my cruze this afternoon!

Im located in Haymarket, which is just outside of Gainesville and I commute to DC everyday.

thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Reactions: Starks8

·
10,712 Posts
correct!

to be fair, If I was single I would have probably bought a 6 speed eco. She really likes heated seats haha
Both Single and married, I'd pick auto for NYC and DMV hands down. Actually I was single when I picked auto each time for DM(V) usage. This time I picked manual for the reason of only me driving my car and that didn't go well at all. I get stuck driving everywhere because nobody can swap out with me halfway.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Both Single and married, I'd pick auto for NYC and DMV hands down. Actually I was single when I picked auto each time for DM(V) usage. This time I picked manual for the reason of only me driving my car and that didn't go well at all. I get stuck driving everywhere because nobody can swap out with me halfway.
yeah, I hear you there. Luckily my play toy/project is a 5 speed manual.

Reactions: Merc6

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

out with the old, in with the new!

Reactions: Starks8 and obermd

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
And this is a problem how... :sarcasm:

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Sup guys and gals, My name is Chris and am a soon to be Cruze owner (tomorrow if all goes well) which is replacing my 2010 cobalt. Been in the market for a few months now trying to get the best deal/car possible. Came to this site often trying to figure out problem areas, options and options so I figure that its time to join. Was on the fence on an eco 6 speed or an lt/ltz but I ended up going for an ltz rs that was about 75 miles from my house. I plan on posting some pics when I pick it up tomorrow.
:welcome:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts