Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I'll be joining the Cruze-owning world on Monday. Darn work schedule hasn't played nicely with the dealership schedule, so I feel like I've spent hours on here the last few days, looking at all of the mods and ideas everyone has. Dealership about 40 minutes away has had their 17 Cruzes on sale for a couple of weeks now, and as my current lease is running up at the end of the month, I jumped on it. It's only the LS, but it has enough bells and whistles for me. I will be adding aftermarket cruise control at some point, though. This is going to be the first car I've owned that I've gotten new and actually wanted, instead of looking at it as a mode of transportation. I'm looking forward to doing little mods here and there, and checking in on here to see what ideas I can get from all of you!

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome Aboard!:welcome:
Your car is the one I've probably admired the most, likely because I'm getting a red Cruze. As little of a part as it is, I love the red lock knobs & bezel you got for your car. Not sure if they would fit the 17 or not, but it's one thing I would love to get (if I could find them)

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,105 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts