Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Well last time they had my vehicle they said my one warranty ran out in November 2015, but my powertrain still is under warranty until 2017 but I don't know if that counts for my issues :/ right now I'm sitting in the parking lot idle with engine on and I can feel some slightly more than gentle vibrating on my feet. Only thing holding me back from pressing this issue is me not wanting to pay money for their "diagnosis" where they usually don't find anything which is why I'm here trying to narrow it down as much as I can.
It sounds like you’ve got some great suggestions here, thespr. We certainly understand your concerns towards this noise in your Cruze. Our team would be happy to get in touch with the dealership on your behalf and review this further. If you’re interested, please private message us your VIN, mileage, contact information, and preferred dealership.

Thanks!

Jasmine
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.