Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody :)

We have recently installed our speakers in Brand New 2016 Silverados! These are the same great quality speakers we have available for your Cruze as well! Check out the pictures we snapped during the installation process as well, If you guys have any questions or comments we would definitively love to hear from you! Remember our product fits in just like a stock piece would, no cutting and no adapters needed.

Vehicle Car Transport Vehicle door Fender
Vehicle door Black Product Car seat Fashion

Don't forget to visit our website either Upgrade speaker kits for your vehicle
Use Promo Code "Cruze25" at check out and receive 25% off your order and get free shipping!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Ok so your speakers are the absolute best ever created on the planet with minimal or maximum input, and they will work best with or without OEM/aftermarket systems, DSP systems/2 amps/3 amps/4 or 5 amps.....1/2/3/4/5/ subwoofers.....with complete sound deadening.....and plug & play...VS anything else in the high end audio market...or raw divers??? WOW...!!! I no longer have a need to guess what speaker/driver will fit my application as it is obvious you have the best speaker available. You have just changed the car audio competition world.....I'm going buy these and I'm going to win....Thanks....you guyz rock!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.