Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,738 Posts
Make it your own!

I just don't like the mount of the rear right splash guard. It ruins the whole look IMHO.

Reactions: tsblu22

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Make it your own!

I just don't like the mount of the rear right splash guard. It ruins the whole look IMHO.
They were a gift.. so i figured id throw em on.. they arnt exactly a direct fit. So yeah... =/

·
Super Moderator
7,738 Posts
They were a gift.. so i figured id throw em on.. they arnt exactly a direct fit. So yeah... =/
Why not swap them out with the OEM splash guards and light them up?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why not swap them out with the OEM splash guards and light them up?
I know.. but they were a gift.. so imma make the best of them for now.. lol.. im actually shocked tho. Ur the first person to not rag on my wing or bars.. a completly other thing i never even really noticed... lol... good looks tho. There is alot more coming soon

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I like it. Looks fun.

·
Super Moderator
7,738 Posts
I know.. but they were a gift.. so imma make the best of them for now.. lol.. im actually shocked tho. Ur the first person to not rag on my wing or bars.. a completly other thing i never even really noticed... lol... good looks tho. There is alot more coming soon
Back in the mid-90s in the early days of the web, there was a guy who was a Sherrif or deputy who used his Impala SS as his patrol car. He called himself "the heat" and he had that thing lit up like like a Tijuana taxi. It was really something.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
other than the off-road light bar on top ... I think it looks pretty bad @$$

·
2,254 Posts
That looks awesome. Extremely well done. I could use some of those lights where I live.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
If I were driving past you at night I'd think I was approaching the sun, not a spaceship.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts