Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel spacers

I'm wondering if there are wheel spacers available for the Gen 2 cruze. Has anyone tried putting wheel spacers on their gen 2 cruze? Anyone tried with stock rims?
Will the wheel spacers people used on their gen1 cruze work on a gen2 cruze? Eibach pro-spacer wheels says it will not fit on a gen 2 cruze, is that right?

Just attempting to get a flush look with stock rims. Does anyone know what things I might need to change if I put wheel spacers on?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok so I did a little research and I came up with a couple of things...lemme know if I'm wrong...

the bolt pattern for the gen2 cruze is 5x105mm
the bolt pattern for both gen1 and gen2 cruzes are the same
spacers and rims that fit the gen1 cruze should fit the gen2 cruze

so what I'm wondering now is how do I measure to see how far the spacer will push the wheel out?
my thinking is, since I'm going for a flush look, to measure from the tire which sticks out the most and see how many mm it takes to be flush with the wheel well

·
Registered
116 Posts
ok so I did a little research and I came up with a couple of things...lemme know if I'm wrong...

the bolt pattern for the gen2 cruze is 5x105mm
the bolt pattern for both gen1 and gen2 cruzes are the same
spacers and rims that fit the gen1 cruze should fit the gen2 cruze

so what I'm wondering now is how do I measure to see how far the spacer will push the wheel out?
my thinking is, since I'm going for a flush look, to measure from the tire which sticks out the most and see how many mm it takes to be flush with the wheel well
Play with this:
Custom rims, wheel tire packages for your ride - RIMSnTIRES.com

·
Registered
55 Posts
Stick a straight edge across the wheel opening and measure the gap to whatever part of the wheel or tire you want flush with rhe fender. That is the size spacer you want for it to be flush.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.