Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone!

I ordered a new PDIM online because I've been having issues with my iPhone over USB. Before the part arrived (3 weeks shipping, ugh), my dealership actually ended up fixing it.

If anyone is interested in a brand new, never used PDIM that I ordered from Amazon, it's yours for $45 + shipping.

If anyone is interested in my old PDIM that only works for AUX input and USB Mass Storage devices (flash drives), it's yours for $10 + shipping.

Send me a PM or leave a comment if you are interested. I'll try to check back at least once a day until they sell.

If you live in the central MN area, I would be happy to meet up to make an exchange. Otherwise, Paypal is preferred.

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
Sorry for asking, but what is a PDIM?

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
PDIM => GM Speak for Personal Device Interface Module. The USB, 3.5mm AUX, and Bluetooth (for those of us who swapped ours) interfaces all run through the PDIM. It sits directly behind the front coin holder in the center console.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PDIM => GM Speak for Personal Device Interface Module. The USB, 3.5mm AUX, and Bluetooth (for those of us who swapped ours) interfaces all run through the PDIM. It sits directly behind the front coin holder in the center console.
It is also the source of my digital audio woes. As convenient and universal a standard AUX cable is, to my ears, audio sounds so much better when it is digital all the way from source into the head unit.

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
Okay. Good to know. I haven't had a personal device interface since I got married 23 years ago. So I'm guessing this module is not something that I'll be needing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.