Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My daughter got into a minor fender bender and totaled out my cruze. So now I have a few parts laying around my garage. Location 49272 If you need pics let me know. I would hate to just scrap the parts, but I don't really need them.

Spare Tire Kit - Tire, jack, lug wrench and holder. Never used. I bought it new because I didn't really trust the can of fix-o-flat. $50 + shipping Or $75 shipped

Stock Turbo/manifold and all hoses and pipes - The turbo has about 180k on it and was running well when the head gasket went and I did an engine swap. The coolant lines were newer and replaced when leaking, some have only a few thousand miles in them. $25 + shipping OR $50

IMG_4878.jpg IMG_4876.jpg

·
Registered
87 Posts
Is the wastegate pin sticking and how big are the cracks in the manifold? Good buy for anyone needing to get back on the road ASAP if it's in good condition!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The wastegate wasn't sticking when I pulled the setup off the engine. I didn't notice any manifold cracking, but wasn't looking either. I can ship it without the manifold, much cheaper shipping that way.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm like an hour south west of you (48198). What type of Cruze was it? I have a diesel and I'm interested in the spare tire kit but need to know if the lug pattern fits. A diesel is 5x115

I recently had a Cruze totalled, sorry for your loss :cwm14:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
It was a 2012 Eco. The tire was shipped out today, sorry. The edit post button doesn't seem to be available on my original post so I'm not sure how to update it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sent PM to twigmoto and blaizin1020. Never got a PM from mean buzzen half dozen. I did notice a crack by the wastegate on the turbo.

IMG_5088.jpg IMG_5076.jpg IMG_5078.jpg

I also found a set of injectors with fuel rail that have 26k on them from the engine I swapped into the car. I didn't want to disconnect the fuel line so I kept my old ones.

And a coil pack 180k on it, but working great when I pulled it out.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.