Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone try and cross reference spark plugs?

so far Ive been able to cross plugs with a 2006 chevy cobalt ss 2.0, with that you can get denso TT plugs 4504 or 4505, autolite ar3923 or 3924, acdelco specialty plug number 5 which is rapid fire. After going to a website that provided info like 14mm thread and .750 reach or 3/4, as long as you look for that info when looking at plugs they will fit and Ive used them, Cause looking for a different set of plugs at advance auto just gives three or four type plugs you can use.

Any thoughts? currently I crossed autolite ar3923 with a NGK Vforce 7320 and Im currently running those and they took away some knocking and pinging I have been having and btw they are gapped at .35

heres the website

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/skidoolympique/SPARK_PLUG_CROSS_REFERENCE.htm

·
Registered
101 Posts
see iv been looking for plugs since 2011 and cant find ****. i found a site off here that sells NGK T55/IX sparkers at $61.99 for a set of 8....why do the suspect i need 8 spark plugs...clearly those are for a V8 but idk. anything for power useage, and not really for saving fuel. (kinda the point of a cruze i know. but i want power)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.