Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Spec-D Headlights Help

869 2
Hey everyone I would really appreciate some help with the additional wiring.

I picked up the Spec-D Tuning LHP-CRU11JM-TM LED Halo Projector Headlights.

This is where I'm at. I'm sure I'm overthinking it and it's probably simple. The instructions both online and the ones in the box are not specific to the Cruze headlights. I'm stuck.

The whole process isn't plug and play at all.

I've plugged in the high/low beams. They work.

I've plugged in the turn signals/DRLs and they don't work.

The LED bar and Halo don't work either.

Now I'm sure I have to use the Resistors that are in the box too.

The Spec D assemblies have a yellow and a black wire coming out of them. How and where do I connect these?

ANY help would be awesome.

I'm trying to attach pictures.

Automotive lighting Electrical wiring Asphalt Gas Plastic
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Electrical wiring Gas Electricity
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey I just installed the same headlight on my 2016 Cruze Limited LT yesterday(August 11th). My high beam, low beam & turn signals work, but the Halo ring & light tube do not. Did you end up diagnosing the issue? I can’t seem to figure it out.

·
Registered
2013 Chevy Cruze LT RS - Atlantis Blue Metallic. This color is growing on me, miss my black LTZ-RS
6 Posts
I just did the Spyder headlight install yesterday, assuming they have same wiring this is what I did. The Spiders do not come with any resistance box.

Wire everything before installing. On the Spyder lights there are 4 wires coming out of headlight, red; black; green and black. Obviously both black are ground. I tied the green into red and tied both grounds together to make one harness for each headlight. I tapped into the parking light/turn signal pigtail. The black wire is ground and the outside wire that I believe was tan is steady power, do not use middle wire on pigtails as that is the flasher wire. My halo and LED Strip both come on with DRL's.

I hope that helps as there are absolutely no instructions and not much info and they definitely are not plug and play, just remember not to tap into the middle wire on your parking/turn lamp pigtail and you will be good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts