Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone could explain/show how to install the Rally Armor universal splash guards on an RS package. The fronts look pretty simple, but how do I overcome the .5-1" gap between the end of the rear panel and the inner fender well? I've looked all over the forums and I can't seem to find out how it's done.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I was wondering if anyone could explain/show how to install the Rally Armor universal splash guards on an RS package. The fronts look pretty simple, but how do I overcome the .5-1" gap between the end of the rear panel and the inner fender well? I've looked all over the forums and I can't seem to find out how it's done.
These?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, but that's only showing the front, which is simple. I need the back, where there is a massive gap that needs to be overcome.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Hey ace2123 saw your pm just haven't had a min to reply. I figured I do it here. I used a longer course thread screw to replace the bottom screw and used a piece of plastic vacuum line as a spacer (not the best but fit and was what I had at the time. Has been like that for about 10k now no probs) and the top screw I used the stock and pulled it in.

Sorry for the dirt. Hope it helps!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts