Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are several threads about spoiler installs, but none mention pricing....I have a spoiler I needed painted and installed....more concerned about the install price than the paint (I know that will probably cost more). Just a roundabout guesstimate of install price would be nice.

Thanks!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Free or Ahh Priceless if ya install IT yourself .. Drive up here to Elmhusrt and I will put er on there for $20.00 . Just not during the rain .

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Free or Ahh Priceless if ya install IT yourself .. Drive up here to Elmhusrt and I will put er on there for $20.00 . Just not during the rain .
Well I already tried painting and that came out royally bad.....glad I used plastidip as a base UNDER the color so I can just peel it off. So I'm not trying to also do a bad job installing....and also it's not the factory lip spoiler so it may be more difficult to install...not quite sure.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Take your time ..look up some installs on youtube when you get a chance ..there are usefull tips for the installation of spoilers around .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts