Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Resident Derp
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Two weeks from tomorrow on Saturday, August 24th, 2013 Come on out!!

Endless AutoSalon is a Vinyl Shop[among other things *cough* Stephen *cough*] and is having their Grand Opening on the 24th. EAS is already getting the word out and they expect this to be a full blown meet with cars of all variety showing up. Iroczilla found this shop, and we're hoping to have sponsored meets there year round, so lets try and show the owner our support and have every SoCal cruze out there show up[or as many as we can get :p]. Get the word out anyway you can, to every Cruze you know, and lets try and make this the biggest turn out of all time!

The Store is located at:
3827 Wacker Drive
Mira Loma, CA, 91752

Side Note: This is a Grand Opening, so if you know of anyone with a nice ride who isn't a Cruze invite them to tag along, the more the merrier[even if they're missing out ;)]

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
I love how I'll be the only one that understands why you're referencing Stephen HAHAHA!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
This is way cool smurf . Lucky for you I can not make this meet . Vinyls interesting , do these people have those newly displayed cut outs ?

·
Resident Derp
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I love how I'll be the only one that understands why you're referencing Stephen HAHAHA!
Well, me and Stephen :p

Also, as another side note, Zilla and I will be contacting the owner of the shop to have a "California Cruzes" rear windshield decal made for anyone who shows up at the meet.

IF YOU SHOW, YOU GET ONE FREE!

Yes you heard right, if you show up in a Cruze, you will receive a free decal in white[if you want another color PM me in advance]. This will be my little treat to those who show up as I'll pay for the CC decals the day before the meet.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Def a cool shindig being put together. I'll do my best to make it out.
I'd love to meet some fellow Cruzers and just make some new friends in general! :)

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Oh well! That puts me just about 3000 miles too far away! Lol!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Reactions: IROCZILLA

·
Premium Member
500 Posts

Already got a VIP Lexus GS going.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Id love one of those decals and to meet up with some of you however I don't feel that I can make that 4 hour trip. Do yoy thibk in the future we could put together a meet say some where more central cali so we can get people from the bay and sac like monterrey or something of sorts just an idea.

·
Resident Derp
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Id love one of those decals and to meet up with some of you however I don't feel that I can make that 4 hour trip. Do yoy thibk in the future we could put together a meet say some where more central cali so we can get people from the bay and sac like monterrey or something of sorts just an idea.
I would host meets in the Bay Area, or somewhere in Sac, but I'm not sure how many people are in this area, let alone willing to do a meet. I'll try contacting people and working on setting something up for September.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
That I like , color black to go with a silver cruzen .

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
I know there's more people out there!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Iroc.........that has to be the post of this bright sunny day ! Good Luck catching up to them .

·
Resident Derp
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok guys, slight change to the events at EAS. They're having their grand opening the next weekend on the 31st, so this will be a Cruze only meet from here on out. Other friends with different cars are still welcome, but at this point the meet is going to be Cruze specific, so they might feel a little out of place.

As for the time, we're looking at starting around 1pm [13:00]. You are more than welcome to bring food/drinks, I might bring a cooler with some drinks for everyone to enjoy, we just need to make sure we clean up anything we bring. I hope to see a bunch of new guys/girls[not to hate gender wise] out there to get a decent SoCal Cruze group formed. Now lets show what a bunch of Cruzers can do!

·
Premium Member
500 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I might be able to make it, not 100% sure as of now.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Smurf another awsome meet planned..am i in?? Hate to say it but the only cruze from last time with a hit and run lol its in the shop but i have a 2lt to drive around for a month ..count me in

·
Registered
20 Posts
Im in buddy. Ill be there

Reactions: IROCZILLA

·
Premium Member
500 Posts

Share on IG if you have one!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts