Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
135 Posts
I was kind of noticing that sometimes you have to press the button on the steering wheel a bit harder for phone applications than for Radio functions, almost like it takes a very brief moment longer to register with the phones. I thought it was my imagination but then again I am using the updated PDIM so it's connecting over bluetooth so I am not sure if there is a difference or some delay or momentary pushback.

· Registered
33 Posts
yeah with mine there is a delay using bluetooth or pandora if you change from steering wheel or on the dash, you press it and it take about a minute to register then it goes through...

Quick question, the only way you can stream spotify is by using the "bluetooth" icon right? there is no spotify app for mylink? I have no issue using it through bluetooth but it would be a **** of alot cooler if it displayed track info and mine currently does not

· Registered
12 Posts
Same problem with pandora/songza or any other music app with the iPhone and haven't found any solution... The last time I was in my friends ford I noticed pandora/songza worked with the on screen display controls (even though the Microsoft interface is awful IMO)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.