Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my laptop to have the keyboard looked at recently and the place I took it to had a Cruze as their business car. I thought was pretty cool, especially since it's a Summit White LTZ RS which is my personal favorite. Unfortunately I didn't have the positive experience I was hoping to with these guys but it was still awesome to see the Cruze being chosen to represent their business out on the road and be all decaled out. Their custom license plate was pretty cool too.

IMG_2604.jpg IMG_2605.jpg

Has anyone else seen and got any pictures of Cruzes vinyled and/or decaled for local/regional/national businesses?

·
2,254 Posts
X2. One of the driving schools around here has a whole fleet of Cruze's. Couldn't ask for a better vehicle to do that in! Heck when I went through driving school I had to drive a rusted out old Kia Sportage with a bad alignment.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I work next door to a vinyl wrapping place (they do everything from police cars to business vehicles to whole buildings).
I'll keep an eye out for a wrapped cruze.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I've seen a few Cruzes being used as driving school vehicles in my area, but that's about it.
Same here up north. Seems that all driving schools use them now. The Cruze took the place of Cavaliers lol.

Reactions: Terryk2003

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Any of you guys wanting to snap a few pics of the student driver Cruzes are more than welcome to also!

·
2,254 Posts
Any of you guys wanting to snap a few pics of the student driver Cruzes are more than welcome to also!
This was on their Facebook page. I'll still try to snap a picture when I can. ImageUploadedByAG Free1446315917.815750.jpg

Reactions: Starks8

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Anybody having any luck with getting pictures of or spotting any business related Cruzes?

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Nice!
I don't think I've seen any LTZs but there are quite a few LS and LTs around that are business cars.

There's some security company that I often see on my weekly commutes around town. I'm not sure if it's the same car I keep seeing or a fleet of them.

Most of the student driver vehicles are Prius, but I've maybe seen 1-2 Cruzens.

Sent with iLove 6.0

·
2,254 Posts
Anybody having any luck with getting pictures of or spotting any business related Cruzes?
Nope, I've been looking, I might just drop over to their headquarters and snag a few pictures. We'll see if I have time this week.

Reactions: Starks8

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice!
I don't think I've seen any LTZs but there are quite a few LS and LTs around that are business cars.

There's some security company that I often see on my weekly commutes around town. I'm not sure if it's the same car I keep seeing or a fleet of them.

Most of the student driver vehicles are Prius, but I've maybe seen 1-2 Cruzens.

Sent with iLove 6.0
Oh okay, cool! See if you can snag a few pictures of those Cruzes if you can, JJ.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts