Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, great news! We're running a whole-new promo from AVS!

From now on till May 31, 2016, don't miss your chance to let more fresh spring air in with the quality products by AVS, which now are available at CARiD by heavily reduced prices.

Save up to $10 Bucks on every purchase of any AVS Ventvisor or Hood Shield, the must-haves for those who want to keep their hood looking showroom new and interior pleasantly cool even in extreme heat.

AVS Auto Ventshade | Window Deflectors, Hood Shields at CARiD.com

Which type of deflectors do you prefer: in-channel or tape-on?

Make sure to complete this PDF form and follow all the instructions to get your $10 Prepaid Visa Card.

·
2,170 Posts
I bought the AVS in-channel tinted window deflectors. I absolutely love them! I've attached a poor quality picture of them installed on my dirty car, and just look at how good they look. The functionality is even better than the aesthetics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
I bought the AVS in-channel tinted window deflectors. I absolutely love them! I've attached a poor quality picture of them installed on my dirty car, and just look at how good they look. The functionality is even better than the aesthetics.
Many people who purchase these AVS window in-channel window deflectors seem to say they break really easy during installation. I'm tempted to try out the weathertech ones.

·
2,170 Posts
Many people who purchase these AVS window in-channel window deflectors seem to say they break really easy during installation. I'm tempted to try out the weathertech ones.
The installation isn't exactly straight forward. I almost made a mistake when installing them but luckily I re-watched the youtube video and discovered the proper way to install them before I tried to do what I thought was correct. Personally, I have had no issues with them. They seem to be pretty sturdy and they don't seem to mind me constantly rolling the windows up and down when I'm delivering. I'd totally buy them again.

Note: I haven't tried the weather tech ones so they may work well too. If you get them, you'll have to post pics and let me know what you think of them.

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
The installation isn't exactly straight forward. I almost made a mistake when installing them but luckily I re-watched the youtube video and discovered the proper way to install them before I tried to do what I thought was correct. Personally, I have had no issues with them. They seem to be pretty sturdy and they don't seem to mind me constantly rolling the windows up and down when I'm delivering. I'd totally buy them again.
So what's the secret? Haha!

·
Vendor
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@ chevrasaki @ sparkman

AVS deflectors indeed are a must have items. They are made from tough reinforced acrylic, which makes them durable and wear-resistant. Each set comes with detailed installation instructions, even though the installation process seems to be easy and straight forward, it's always a good idea to watch installation videos beforehand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_-QsNQAicY

@ bostonboy

Sorry, but the retro-styled louvers are not available for modern design Cruze models. Yet it should be noted that they look super cool on older Camaros.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.