Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all and thanks for your time reading this, today I was on my way to my brothers house when out of nowher the stablitrack light came on in my 13 cruze 1.4L then stayed on after I shut the car off and opened the door. waited a few mins turned the car back on an the light and message was still there. Did some googling and decided to go up to oreilys to scan the car and on the way there the light just went away. Scanned the car and the only issues were my turbo underbosting which i already knew about just don’t have cash to replace it. is this something I should be concerned with about 1.5k miles ago I replaced the clutch tie rod end and stabilizers

9/19 the light came back on but then went away in about 15mins and stayed off while I took my niece home which was a 1.5 hr drive at multiple speed ranges from 30 to 70. Then came home shut the car off for about 5mins because my dad wanted a ride up the street as rolled into the street it popped on (my car is a manual so I just press the clutch to back out)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts