Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got stains in my black seats and can't get them out (a little in silver parts) the main stain is from cotton candy my daughter had and it left like a white sugar mark that won't come out any ideas?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Reverend Red Bull
1,095 Posts
I'm assuming you're talking cloth seats here. If so, my best answer for upholstery stains has been a product called "Blue Magic" that I found in the automotive section of WalMart. If the stain is anything organic (dirt, food, manure/fecal matter, juice/cola, etc.) it has taken care of anything I put it on. Just spray, scrub with a coarse brush, and let it dry. The only stains I haven't been able to remove with it have been ink or marker type stains. It has some warnings about color-fastness, so with a dark color upholstery, it might be wise to do a test spot in your trunk or under the passenger's seat, but it has never been a problem for me. I even bring it inside and use it on my carpet in the house for certain stains.

·
Premium Member
5,639 Posts
Great tip my detailer gave me and it makes sense. Always vacuum the area before cleaning so you don't rub in more dirt!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My car is vacuumed three times a week so that is never a issue now I have a second car the cruze gets less kid time so after these stains are gone hopefully no more

·
Premium Member
5,639 Posts
Well I meant vacuum before using the cleaner. In-between those 3 times a week you could have globs of grease or candy show up, yet it is refreshing to know you are so hygienic anyway!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hate my car dirty I don't allow any such things in my car any more ....I love the design of the interior of my cruze I also have a 2012 sentra sr and the interior is so plain I can't stand it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts