Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now We Might Not Have full Out modded Cruzes. That may be to Funds and because the aftermarket isn't so big for the Cruze. Some people might disagreed but to me seems small. Well anyways If You guys have an Instagram and have followed fellow ecotec people or pages like the Cruze, sonic, cobalt, 3800, ats, and more. Only ones I can think of as of now. For an example @Californiacruzes if you got a dope cruze you get your cruze feature. They also have car meets for Cruzes. Anyways I wanna Start a Friendly Ecotec car meet for the Chicago area. Don't matter if your car is Completely bone Stock or heavily modded. If you got a ecotec your welcomed. What I'm asking to my fellow cruzer & other ecotec brothers and sisters if yall would be down for a meet once a week or once a month how ever you guys would like, and just hangout and see what each and one of us has done to are ecotec cars. It'd be great to make more friends.

If you guys are interested, and wanna help me start up this car meet then hit me up. Let your ecotec friends know.

If I don't answer here direct message me on Instagram @theartisthugo

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,307 Posts
That's Nice and Good Luck Chuck with interest collection .

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Screw what I said. All I'm trying to say is that would anyone like to have a cruze meet in the Chicago area? Excuse for my horrible spelling, grammer, etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts