Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Station Wagon Cruze

2769 Views 8 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  70AARCUDA

Not much has been reported on the Wagon variant of the Chevrolet Cruze which is engineered to
serve customers in Europe and America. The Chevrolet Cruze Estate is expected with a 2.0-liter VCDi engine and 1.8-liter petrol engine. Both automatic and manual transmission will be offered. GM is rumored to be developing hybrid technology for the Cruze for a later date.
We expect the Chevrolet Cruze station wagon to have A-Z of equipment. Work on the Cruze platform is well underway in different parts of the globe.
In Australia, Holden Special Vehicles is assessing the possibility of a sporty hatchback with track car credentials. In Korea, GM is working on a budget hatchback that will sit above the Spark in the next one year in emerging markets. We can only assume in Europe or America, GM is elongating the chassis and making cuts and adding sheet metal to the sedan to make a beautiful station wagon.

Source
Tags: cruze wagon, rendering, station wagon
Posted in Chevrolet Cruze | No Comments »
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
208 Posts
The top view looks better than the bottom view, in my opinion, the bottom one makes it look a little too long, the top one looks a little shorter, I know it is the same car just a different angle, but the length appears so different due to the angles.

· Premium Member
4,338 Posts
...like the hatchback, it too won't be seen on North American shores anytime soon, unfortunately.

...I kinda like it, but added weight is NOT what the "fuel economy" mongers in GM will not take a liking to.

· Registered
23 Posts
...like the hatchback, it too won't be seen on North American shores anytime soon, unfortunately.

...I kinda like it, but added weight is NOT what the "fuel economy" mongers in GM will not take a liking to.
I think that if they let the 2.0L VCD come here that fuel economy would not be so much of an issue.

· Premium Member
4,338 Posts
...the 2.0L diesel engine isn't here today, and rumors that it would be coming to NA have been thoroughtly squashed by GM already...a couple of times.

· Premium Member
4,338 Posts
...it'd be great for hauling around my guitars & amps to/from gigs and jam sessions!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.