Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could be crazy, but something just seemed off.

The other day on my drive to work in the rain/moist weather, whenever I got up around 60+MPH, it seemed like my steering wheel would stick a little. As in, I would try to move the wheel to make SMALL adjustments, and it just didn't want to move - it wasn't smooth. Is this some sort of steering assist kicking in because the road was wet, or what?

Today it was dry out, and I didn't notice the problem. I'm not sure how else to describe it, but I'm curious if anyone else has noticed something like this...

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I too thought it might be traction control, so I'm going to turn it off the next time it's raining just to see. It's ridiculously annoying. I just want to be sure it isn't something more serious.

· Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
I could be crazy, but something just seemed off.

The other day on my drive to work in the rain/moist weather, whenever I got up around 60+MPH, it seemed like my steering wheel would stick a little. As in, I would try to move the wheel to make SMALL adjustments, and it just didn't want to move - it wasn't smooth. Is this some sort of steering assist kicking in because the road was wet, or what?

Today it was dry out, and I didn't notice the problem. I'm not sure how else to describe it, but I'm curious if anyone else has noticed something like this...
saj1jr,

If you decide to get this checked into with your dealership, please let us know as we're available to work with you through that process and follow up with the dealership if need be.

Sarah (Assisting Stacy), Chevrolet Customer Service

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.