Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day when I was driving home I took a long sweeping corner a bit to fast roughly 60mph and lost traction a bit front understeered followed by some over steer , (got the heart pumping) and ever since I feel as if my steringwheel is not as tight as it was befor , I did not HIT anything nor did I spin wildly out of control it was just a bit of a skid to be honest , is there anything that I could of bent or worn in , just curious if the same thing has happened to anyone else ? Thanks

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
stamas isn't reporting the notchiness many of us feel. How sharp was that corner because I frequently corner hard to avoid shedding speed before the turn?

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Hello Stamas,

I am sorry to hear about your steering concern. I would like to look into this further for you with your Chevrolet dealership. Please private message me your name, VIN, phone number, and dealership name. Hope to hear from you soon.

Erica Tiffany
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm in turkey , I bought a holiday home out here so I'm here for the next 5 months , but I live in the uk London , I also have hydraulic steering not electric , thanks for reply

1 - 8 of 8 Posts