Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 Cruze & I just had tires & an alignment done. The car drove fine for about 2 weeks but now I have a hard pull sometimes to the left & after I park it & then start driving again it'll pull hard to the right. Now after a while it will straighten out & stop pull as hard. Also the steering wheel is no longer straight. Anyone have any ideas?

·
Premium Member
5,638 Posts
Where did you get the alignment done, why not go back there? I know on my Hyundai the SAS (Steering Angle Sensor) was supposed to be set as well however only the Dealer was able to do this item. Never got to the bottom line with this

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,486 Posts
Where did you get the alignment done, why not go back there? I know on my Hyundai the SAS (Steering Angle Sensor) was supposed to be set as well however only the Dealer was able to do this item. Never got to the bottom line with this
^^^I want to say that's probably what your issue is. The dealer screwed up the alignment on my Cruze after getting it back after having the transmission out of it. They said they "did" one, but the steering wheel was at about a 20* angle going straight...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts