Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
10,712 Posts
This steering wheel cover will fit our car item #400582926680 on eBa y
Nothing is coming up with that #,

Are we talking this?

DIY Stitch Leather Steering Wheel Cover for 2011 2013 2014 2015 Chevrolet Cruze | eBay

Or this?

Qty1 Silver Interior ABS Steering Wheel Cover Decor Trim For Chevy Cruze 10-2014 | eBay

If we are talking the 1st one just be prepared to hand stitch it on similar to the video below if you haven't already. After watching the video and knowing how my hand cramps up(actually on meds for it) plus the ergonomics of how you sit if wheel stays on the car I ended up just buying a whole new wheel vs redoing my 11 year old one on my project car. Finding used wheels may be slightly more or new wheels leather or swede at 4 times the price. My intentions isn't to deter people from performing this mod, just letting them know what they are getting into before buying it and tossing it aside to never complete it. This hand stitching method has it's purpose, it allows you to customize the look a bit more and have an off factory look unlike the rest of the cars out there.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
400582926680 Put this number in the search engine it's not a stitch steering wheel cover it just slides on they don't make that many small ones but I have this on my cruise and it's cool it's black with red stitching

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.