Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have posted 6 times I believe with only my first 2 post showing in the forum. I know that after posting something a message will come up telling me that a moderator need to look at the post first, then approve it but my question is why have I posted 4 other message and not one of them is showing? I have not broken any rules so don't know why any of my last 4 messages don't show up here. Can someone clarify this?

·
Premium Member
5,535 Posts
I have posted 6 times I believe with only my first 2 post showing in the forum. I know that after posting something a message will come up telling me that a moderator need to look at the post first, then approve it but my question is why have I posted 4 other message and not one of them is showing? I have not broken any rules so don't know why any of my last 4 messages don't show up here. Can someone clarify this?
I think I fixed it......has happened to others but never know why.

If it persists, PM me.

Rob

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think I fixed it......has happened to others but never know why.

If it persists, PM me.

Rob
Thank you very much. It wasn't that my post were very informative but just the fact that not one of them were showing up, I thought I was doing something wrong. Thanks for looking into this issue, much appreciated.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Thank you very much. It wasn't that my post were very informative but just the fact that not one of them were showing up, I thought I was doing something wrong. Thanks for looking into this issue, much appreciated.
Occasionally we have a new member have issues. The solution is invariably for one of our moderation team to finish the account activation. It doesn't happen enough for AutoGuide's (site owner) technical staff to track down the issue.

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,486 Posts
Occasionally we have a new member have issues. The solution is invariably for one of our moderation team to finish the account activation. It doesn't happen enough for AutoGuide's (site owner) technical staff to track down the issue.
Sometimes it’s just because the new user never clicked the email link to verify their account. The posts get stuck in moderation land until a moderator or admin approve them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,486 Posts
Thank you all for the quick response. Things seem good now. And btw, I did click the link for verification. All good, thanks.
Interesting. Come to think of it, I've seen a lot more "unapproved" posts from new users recently. We'll reach out to the AutoGuide folks.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Sometimes it’s just because the new user never clicked the email link to verify their account. The posts get stuck in moderation land until a moderator or admin approve them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spam filters. I've actually seen "account confirmation" emails get stuck in my spam filters (I have two).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts