Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is BNR still running? I’ve got a ticket in at 15 days. I haven’t really seen any activity on here or social media in a while.

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
3,611 Posts
Look how long i've been waiting

TBH I have a bad feeling they are on the brink of closing. I have been waiting on certain parts to come back in stock for over half a year, making me think they don't have the cash to purchase them or something.

·
Super Moderator
2015 Chevrolet Cruze LT 1.4L Turbo
3,937 Posts
Have you guys tried to call them?

·
Registered
716 Posts
I just got an aeroforce gauge the other day, so my answer would be yes.

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
3,611 Posts
Have you guys tried to call them?
I mean I'm not in a huge rush, think its just one person doing the tunes. But I ain't gonna act happy either lol

Reactions: Noiitekk

·
Super Moderator
3,937 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 Cruze Eco 6 Speed
666 Posts
Is BNR still running? I’ve got a ticket in at 15 days. I haven’t really seen any activity on here or social media in a while.
I orderd the clutch accumulator bypass like two weeks ago they shipped it out immediately I got it in two days

·
Premium Member
2012 Cruze Eco 6 Speed
666 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,937 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 Cruze Eco 6 Speed
666 Posts
Really? I'm so glad I didn't decide to go with BNR. :)
I emailed them and it took 3 days for them to get back to me. Thank god I got the kit ontime they sent it 3 day shipping I got it last tuesday I needed it bye saturday for the car inspection.

·
Super Moderator
3,937 Posts
According to the profile page, [email protected] hasn't been active on this forum since Feb 11, 2020.

·
Vendor
993 Posts
Hey All! Yes, we are absolutely still open, and doing record breaking sales. Unfortunately, that is causing us to run a bit behind, but we have hired more help and are working hard to get wait times on logs back down to within just a few days. Parts shipments and customer service responses are mostly within 48 hours. Data logs are the only part of BNR experiencing longer than desired wait times, but we are working on it. We had a record year last year and so far this has been our best Q1 to date.

We just need to get data logs under control and that is taking a little longer than we want, but this also happens every year around now. Holiday sales mix into tax refund season and at the same time everyone is getting stimulus checks, so we're buried under a mountain of sales. Again though we are catching up.

Also please keep in mind that if you ever need a faster response, follow the directions on the emails from data logs and email [email protected] to let them know you need it faster and we will get to your ticket ASAP.

Reactions: macdiesel
1 - 13 of 13 Posts