Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
theres a lot of people here that already had their cruze for a fair amount of time. i saw on one of the cruzes commercial how people said it feels like a sports car. im very doubtful of this claim. ive driven more than enough sports cars and im genuinely curious. does the suspension feel stiff? does it really handle that good or is it more of a comfortable ride? its impossible to combine both amazing handling and a comfy ride. one of them always has to suffer.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I haven't been able to test drive one myself. But a close friend of mine did. According to him it does have a bit of a sporty feel to it. It is a little stiff but definitely not as stiff as what you'd find on sports cars. It is still pretty comfy but also pretty responsive for a sedan.

·
Registered
95 Posts
It is firm but nothing like my Porsche turbo by any means. But I guess you could say it has a sports car feel if you are comparing it to the competition, none of which do.

·
Registered
96 Posts
The Cruze handles really well! I drive my girl's Kia Forte from time to time. There's a HUGE difference, in how the Cruze performs over the Kia. Just a comparison to what I have to compare. I love driving my Cruze...and pushing it to its limit!!

·
Registered
481 Posts
To give an idea. I beat my buddy straight out in an autocross where his car is nearly illegal on the road and mine had nothing but a tune. That was a high speed track with less technical sections than most, but it did well. Is it a sports car? No... But it isn't a grand maquis either... It's comfortable and composed over bumps, but can be tossed around to some extent I wouldn't try with a cobalt or my girls cavalier...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts