Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
I want those but they will move toward the windshield when I put them on due to the bug/rock deflector.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,172 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I assumed the car was smashed, hence stripped, but the stripes look good. Just need to body color the back chrome strip (stripe - nahh).
no, the only thing that has ever happened to that car was me wiping out a deer with the passenger side of the car in September or October 2013.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Mine is plain white. Which is a good thing RE: living int the desert, but i feel the need to put some kind of graphic on it, if even just a rally stripe.

Of course, I am perverse enough to put it on crooked, just to drive purists and OCD people crazy...

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,172 Posts
no, the only thing that has ever happened to that car was me wiping out a deer with the passenger side of the car in September or October 2013.
Did you make a wrong turn into the Cobalt forum - where have you been for the last eeerrr... two months??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.