Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Smurf will be along soon .. did you try google ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive tried google. Seems like every website that comes up doesnt actually have them. You click through the link and the they dont actually carry the wheel. Nothing on ebay or amazon. A couple of websites that have them in a different bot pattern, but nothing in a black 5x105.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I love the way that the Styluz M537 looks and I have been searching everywhere for them with no luck.
Is there anyone that has a drop on where to find them? Maybe someone who already has them?

Thanks!
There are a couple of people on here with them, some have them set up with them being lowered too. Looks pretty sick.

Check JosephRyba 's garage out for some pics

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Your welcome . Just been around a little longer and I am glad to help out .

How is the Surf ?
And Get some pics with a couple of Smurfettes in Bikini's !

·
Resident Derp
2,805 Posts
How much did the shipping cost you?

Although Brian found you these rims off a web-site, the vendor Styluz is located in Los Angeles, and has a couple shops in the SoCal area that stock the m537s for our car, and are $550 picked up in person (Maybe $600 after state tax).

·
Registered
113 Posts
I love the way that the Styluz M537 looks and I have been searching everywhere for them with no luck.
Is there anyone that has a drop on where to find them? Maybe someone who already has them?

Thanks!
I am looking for these aswell, with no luck but i messaged wheelwarehouse and they said they are updating their site and stock and will have them in under 60 days, hope this helped.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well after getting the wheels ordered yesterday ($95 worth of shipping) they canceled my order this morning due to the wheels being on backorder for 6+ weeks. Didn't even send me an email I just happened to check order status then emailed for more details to which they replied quickly.
I am just about an hour or so south of LA (temecula area) so I'll try to run out to a shop sometime this week.

Smurf do you the names of any of those shops by any chance?

·
Resident Derp
2,805 Posts
Well after getting the wheels ordered yesterday ($95 worth of shipping) they canceled my order this morning due to the wheels being on backorder for 6+ weeks. Didn't even send me an email I just happened to check order status then emailed for more details to which they replied quickly.
I am just about an hour or so south of LA (temecula area) so I'll try to run out to a shop sometime this week.

Smurf do you the names of any of those shops by any chance?
Google Styluz wheels, there's a phone number on their website.

Its as simple as that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts