Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

I'm getting ready for my first big purchase for my Cruze, although I'm trying to keep my budget to $400 absolute tops. I'm planning on getting a subwoofer with an amp and a ported sub box (stock stereo) just to add some rattle in the trunk. I have already picked out the parts (mind you I'm doing this on a tight budget) and I'd like some opinions on this.

Subwoofer: JBL 10" Car Subwoofer (GTO1014D)
JBL 10" Car Subwoofer (GTO1014D) : 10" Subwoofers - Best Buy Canada

Box: Ported Sound Ordnance 10"
Sound Ordnance BB10-75V Single 10" Vented Box .87 cu.ft.

Amp: not 100% but a mono amp around 350W to match the sub
Sound Ordnance M1350 350W x 1 at 2 Ohms Car Amplifier

Any ideas/thoughts/suggestions are appreciated.

·
Premium Member
3,168 Posts
Hmmm I see that you are on a tight budget..$400, have you tried looking anywhere else? Have you heard of obsidian, sundown, dc, aq/sq, fi, or anything else? Try going to these websites for other options, and as for boxes Xtremerevolution on here, contact him and he can build you one **** of a box. Try soniceletronix.com, carstereogiant.com, ssastore.com, crutchfield.com, knukoncepts.com skyhighcaraudio on facebook, and there are many more man. Pm me if you have any questions. good luck

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,168 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Depending how many and what model you want, the aq/sq subs go as low as $60 and some of the other companys go as low as $100.
oh well all i noticed was dc which can run up to $800 just like sundwown and fi. I will be running an incriminator audio death row 15" in a custom box by Xtreme.

·
Premium Member
3,168 Posts
oh well all i noticed was dc which can run up to $800 just like sundwown and fi. I will be running an incriminator audio death row 15" in a custom box by Xtreme.
Oh I know it's crazy and ooh getting fancy huh? Lol just kidding man, what amp are you going to run to it?

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Dont forget to account for the PAC AA-GM44 or inline PAC's also.

Reactions: H3LLON3ARTH

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey guys, thanks for suggestions. What I listed already + all wiring and PAC run down to $350.
JBL is $100 clearance.
Boxes are about $60.
An amp to power that JBL I linked will be around $100-150.
I live in Canada and sites like sonic charge $50+ for shipping...crutchfield has a canadian site which is where I linked the box and amp from.
I just wanted some opinions on what I linked originally and if there is something better for the same price.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Hey guys, thanks for suggestions. What I listed already + all wiring and PAC run down to $350.
JBL is $100 clearance.
Boxes are about $60.
An amp to power that JBL I linked will be around $100-150.
I live in Canada and sites like sonic charge $50+ for shipping...crutchfield has a canadian site which is where I linked the box and amp from.
I just wanted some opinions on what I linked originally and if there is something better for the same price.
Click on the link in post 3 and pm him

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts