Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Summit White w/ Titanium Interior Anyone?

2357 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  CHEVYCRUZE RS
Hi guys,

Wanted to make a request, to ask if anyone had a white Cruze with titanium cloth seats. The dealer just called me and asked if I'd be willing to take Titanium cloth instead of black for a $500 price difference and quicker delivery. I didn't see any at the dealer with the titanium interior, so I'm coming here.

If anyone has any pictures I'd really appreciate them.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
556 Posts
Hi guys,

Wanted to make a request, to ask if anyone had a white Cruze with titanium cloth seats. The dealer just called me and asked if I'd be willing to take Titanium cloth instead of black for a $500 price difference and quicker delivery. I didn't see any at the dealer with the titanium interior, so I'm coming here.

If anyone has any pictures I'd really appreciate them.
That's my interior...sorry I dont have any pics...we originally wanted black interior but the grey is growing on us...I will see if I can get some pics but it might be awhile.

· Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've looked at that Big Tom, but it has been my experience that the shots from the build your own website don't really do justice to real life appearances. I didn't love the white until I saw it in my dealer's lot. Pictures that people take (with real lighting conditions and angles) help me a tremendous deal more.

Thanks Whiteco, I'd appreciate it. I supposed if you don't get them up, it'll be alright, I'll have to wait until my dealer gets the car in, I just wanted to have a more solid decision.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.