Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 LS and there is no compartment in the dome light for sunglasses like many other cars. Does anybody have a good idea to store glasses besides on the visor? Is there an upgraded dome light assembly that does have a compartment?

·
Registered
257 Posts
i have a cool case my spy sunglasses came with usually keep them in my center console or glovebox

·
Registered
618 Posts
I usually pop mine in the center cubby behind the cupholders with my phone every day. That's kind of my routine.

The one thing I really wish I had was visor extenders. I'll have to go aftermarket I think without looking too tacky. My old camry had it built in to the visor which was awesome. It just slid out like 6 more inches which was suuuuuper handy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi everyone. I personally keep my sunglasses in the center console and everything is fine, but I can't deny I would like to have a special "storage" for them. Fortunately, I had recently celebrated my 35th birthday and my wife ordered me a nice holder for my favorite sunglasses from eBay. It sticks on the visor and looks very minimalistic like it was made for my car. However, I noticed that my favorite pair of RayBan sunglasses don’t fit in it. I bought a new pair of sunglasses that look exactly the same but are smaller than RayBans. The sunglasses are from a shop where you can order the sunglasses from their website layoners.com or Instagram page.

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
11,981 Posts
Your 3 links lead me nowhere. One was a 404 error, one is sold out, and the third can't deliver to the United States. The examples are helpful though!
Really,

You're gonna knock me because 1. the forum removed the pictures and 2. the links are 10 months old. Why not message me and ask where I found them!

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
11,981 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,639 Posts
Really,

You're gonna knock me because 1. the forum removed the pictures and 2. the links are 10 months old. Why not message me and ask where I found them!
Didn't notice your reply was 11 months old, I never knock you as you have the best links available. I wish we could update our posts, or as in my case above delete a duplicate. Thrilled with the new set up and I didn't know the Forum removed your pictures. Every Picture, every document from years past at CRUZETALK gone

1 - 10 of 10 Posts