Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I was wondering if anyone else has had problems with their sunroof on your Cruze or not yet. Well for the past month I'd close my sunroof and about halfway it'd stop and open back up. Well just the other day I closed my sunroof and turned off my car. About 10 minutes later I turned my car on and went to open my sunroof and nothing happened I tried at least five more times and nothing. So I turned of my car and nothing, but later that night it was working again. So idk what's happening. What should I do?

·
Registered
348 Posts
did you check the track to make sure nothing had found its way up there? was it making any kind of noises? if no to those two its most likely a switch or motor issue.

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Yes trevor_geiger I would suggest that you take it to the dealership and have them look at the issue. If you would like for me to locate a dealer in your area or have any questions or need other assistance please let me know by PM.

Jackie
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
48 Posts
I had a similar issue but mine just stayed closed. I reseated the solenoid and it started working again. I have not idea what tripped it. However I do know that there a sensor in the motor; as a safety feature if any resistance if found the motor will stop. Make sure its square and clear of anything.. then reseat your solenoid.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Trev -- I am having the exact same issue with my 2012 Cruze LTZ RS. I have an appointment with my dealership today. I will give you an update later on.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Does anyone have an update? I have a 2013 that I opened less t by an 10 times and it just died closed. I put a new motor on it and nothing... the fuse is good too. I don't know what to check next

1 - 9 of 9 Posts