Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having problems with wind noise on my 2013 Chevy Cruze. When the sunroof is closed,both the glass and the cover, the wind noise is still very bad. Has anyone else experienced this? Any solutions?

·
Registered
260 Posts
I am having problems with wind noise on my 2013 Chevy Cruze. When the sunroof is closed,both the glass and the cover, the wind noise is still very bad. Has anyone else experienced this? Any solutions?
Whats up bud. Do me a favor and run ur hand around the sunroof see if the whole sunroof is flush with the roof or if its sitting a little higher than the roof

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts
Whats up bud. Do me a favor and run ur hand around the sunroof see if the whole sunroof is flush with the roof or if its sitting a little higher than the roof
Do this. Mine had a loud air leak and I told the dealer about it. They air checked the car and found it leaking at the front, so they adjusted it down a bit in the front. It was sticking slightly above the roof before, but now it sits flush in the front. It seemed to get a little louder again after a couple days though, but I may just be suffering from the age old problem of lacking a distracting girlfriend in the passenger seat. No idea how it's adjusted though, but I've heard of people mention this problem on here before.

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
John V.,

Welcome to the forum! I see you have received some great advice. If you need assistance while at the dealership for this concern please do not hesitate to reach out via private message.

Erica Tiffany
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 4 of 4 Posts