Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
...my only comment is: "...would you REALLY want one of them driving a Cruze, heck driving anthing?" (ha,ha).

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
...look up the 'alternative' meaning for SNOW BIRDs in Arizona.

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
...my only comment is: "...would you REALLY want one of them driving a Cruze, heck driving anthing?" (ha,ha).

My wifes grandfather is 82 and drives a boat anchor Buick Lacross, in the last year and a half he has hit FOUR other cars and does not think the problem is his and wonders why his old insurance Co. dropped him.

I just shake my head in disbelief.

·
Registered
193 Posts
The entire super bowl makes me sick. I love football. But, I live in DFW and this week had been the worst ever. Everything revolves around the super bowl. BS. F them..

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
...not when that little-old lady plows through a shopping mall because she hit the accelerator instead of the brake while backing into a "front-only" parking spot.

·
Premium Member
2,266 Posts
...not when that little-old lady plows through a shopping mall because she hit the accelerator instead of the brake while backing into a "front-only" parking spot.
Compare that with how many times teens speed and loose control on public roads.

Per 100,000 drivers here are the #'s

Drivers Aged 16-17
Accidents: 820
Fatal Accidents: 81

Drivers Aged 75+
Accidents: 530
Fatal Accidents: 30

Via: 2010 US Census

·
Registered
18 Posts
My wifes grandfather is 82 and drives a boat anchor Buick Lacross, in the last year and a half he has hit FOUR other cars and does not think the problem is his and wonders why his old insurance Co. dropped him.

I just shake my head in disbelief.
This is why, when my mother got to be about 70, I took away her 1963 Chevrolet Battering Ram and got her a much smaller car. I loved her dearly, but I didn't want her ruining someone else's family.

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
...yes, the Super Bowl commercial is "cute"

...no, the audience in the commercial might not be a good driving example for the commercial.

...can you say "...intended double-entendre'..." without a French accent?

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
...I rest my case, your Honor!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts