Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered

Banned
I've got a Diesel...and think it handles pretty **** good as it was built. Definitely will out handle almost anything built 20 or more years ago....and a lot that are newer than that

Registered
It'll out handle almost every car in its class from 5 years ago. The diesel I mean.

Sent from the sexy electrician

Premium Member
It all depends what your daily drive is. Is it curvy roads with lots of low speed corners? Or lots of multi-lane freeway?

Think about your daily drive, and you'll have your answer.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks folks

-Danny5 that's the crossroad i am at, last year I did have those twisty routes. This made me want to address the possibility of more understeer(9.5in wide rear tires) with a rear sway bar. Now my travels have changed to a boring 10 mile round trip ride to work and a commute hear and there. It comes down to: add the suspension bits(eibachs,rear sway, possibly front tower brace) and increase my fun to drive factor or get a tune, because who doesn't like more power and a possible increase in city mileage numbers.

Registered
The trifecta tune will have you losing 10-15% fuel mileage. That's another thing to take into consideration.

Sent from the sexy electrician

Premium Member
Well, can't say that for sure. There are quite a few 1.4 owners that see an increase in mileage. You really have to be of the proper mindset to accomplish that.

I say go for the tune. Onramps and passing people never gets old. :D

Did you know the biggest improvement in handling you can make to your car is to get good tires? Even a mini-van can corner at 1g with the right tires. I bet you've already improved handling quite a bit with your 19s.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts