Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are meeting at hooters! Talking cars, eatin wings, having fun!
All are welcome!

Place: Hooters- 12185 Springfield Pike Springdale, OH 45246

When: October 18th

Time: roughly 5pm

More the better!
post a list in here if your going, so we can get a head count and possibly call ahead, and get seated together!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Do you have anyone confirmed yet? I'd be down but can't stay long because I have to work that night. I'm in dayton, so I'm not too far away. I just took off my rims Saturday ?, already in winter mode. I may be looking to sell them if anyone's interested.. I can bring them with me if so.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,148 Posts
We are meeting at hooters! Talking cars, eatin wings, having fun!
All are welcome!

Place: Hooters- 12185 Springfield Pike Springdale, OH 45246

When: October 18th

Time: roughly 5pm

More the better!
post a list in here if your going, so we can get a head count and possibly call ahead, and get seated together!
Patman(however you get added to the list)

·
Super Moderator
5,148 Posts
Ohio meet would be a great thing I think Lordstown is good for that tho. Ohio's a big state and hard to get a lot together.
Glad we got this as a SW Ohio meet to make it a little easier to know what's going on. I'm definitely down for the 18th.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1. Just_cruz'n
2. Patman
3. Tavillain

·
Registered
26 Posts
I thought we were meeting at 4pm? That's when I'll be there if anyone wants to show before 5pm. Also looking into doing a little swap while I'm there, possibly switching out the in dash radio with a pioneer off of Amazon unless someone has a better recommendation!

·
Super Moderator
5,148 Posts
I thought we were meeting at 4pm? That's when I'll be there if anyone wants to show before 5pm. Also looking into doing a little swap while I'm there, possibly switching out the in dash radio with a pioneer off of Amazon unless someone has a better recommendation!
I will probably be there about 4 ish. Just look for a Auburn Cruze with PATMAN plates(hope I don't get pulled over the plates are expired) @20 years ago. I will carry my current plates with me to CMA(Cover my A**).

·
Registered
26 Posts
I will probably be there about 4 ish. Just look for a Auburn Cruze with PATMAN plates(hope I don't get pulled over the plates are expired) @20 years ago. I will carry my current plates with me to CMA(Cover my A**).
Sounds good have you replaced your OEM in dash radio?

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts
Made an event out of this for the Facebook group, to hopefully get you some more visibility. Just_cruz'n, if you're on there, let me know and I'll make you a host.

Reactions: Merc6

·
10,713 Posts
Lol what? Be careful of the ALPR system. This is how people get caught going past their birthday stickers.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just_cruz'n = cody rumsey

Reactions: Merc6 and Patman

·
Super Moderator
5,148 Posts
Just_cruz'n = cody rumsey
PATMAN = Tom Cruise(LOL) people said I resembled him at one time a long time ago. Really it is: Pat Theiring. Better watch out we're coming out of the shelter of anonymity and we actually have names and personalities. LOL

·
Super Moderator
5,148 Posts
Lol what? Be careful of the ALPR system. This is how people get caught going past their birthday stickers.

I'll keep my regular plates on till I get there. Then change. So how is the meeting on the 17th going? Haven't seen anything more about it. I may take off early and head up if it is still on.

·
Super Moderator
5,148 Posts
Jon,
Thanks for the FB event checked it out. A bunch going + a bunch maybe b4 I even knew about it. Should be a good time!

·
10,713 Posts
I'll keep my regular plates on till I get there. Then change. So how is the meeting on the 17th going? Haven't seen anything more about it. I may take off early and head up if it is still on.
Posted in there on FB, I work and not enough PTO as I killed some of it last month in NJ.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Made an event out of this for the Facebook group, to hopefully get you some more visibility. Just_cruz'n, if you're on there, let me know and I'll make you a host.
Thank you for the fb event! Hopefully most of those maybes show up too!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Posted in there on FB, I work and not enough PTO as I killed some of it last month in NJ.
Hopefully this meet turns out good, and we can continue them next spring and summer!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Spring so long as it's not too close to the Lordstown homecoming when it gets planned out in stone.
Cant wait for lordstown! I missed last year by a month

1 - 20 of 28 Posts