Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

I have a 2012 Chevy Cruze LT with the Connectivity Package.* I am trying to synch my contacts into the car, however it every time I try, it doesn’t work.* I’ve tried various things like downloading an app to send my contacts directly to the car.* I’m able to pair with the car, but my contacts don’t go into the car. *Does anyone have any advice?* I have a Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus running Android 4.1.1. I've tried searching this site for an answer but couldn't find one.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
25,595 Posts
I wonder if Google trashed the bluetooth again like they did in Gingerbread.

·
Registered
86 Posts
My 2012 Eco doesn't have the connectivity package, but after pairing the phone to use the bluetooth, the next day I got a window on my phone that asked if I wanted to sync my contacts with the car and I just hit Yes. It was all done automatically for me and my Droid3. Maybe delete your phone from the car's list and start again fresh?

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
I really hope not. My phone is the first to get the Jellybean upgrade so I hope it isn't jacked up.

aaronb54,
Are you still experiencing this issue? If you are can you please send me a PM with your VIN so I can look into this further for you? I look forward to hearing back from you.
Thank you,
Stacy Chevrolet Customer Service

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was also wondering how to do this. I have a Windows Phone and the first time I synced up my car with the phone, an option on my phone appeared to download contacts. I accidentally cancelled it and now I don't see an option to do it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Some Boat HenryIV... I'll keep tinkering. If I find a solution I will post. Also can't get my '12 Cruze to recognize my ZuneHD, but my '11 Equinox works just fine. Weird.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts