Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread should have minimum random chatter. Post pics of your aftermarket or modified stock tail lights (with brand and model if applicable) so others can decide what they like best.

Automotive lighting Vehicle Car Light Automotive tail & brake light

[h=1]SPPC L.E.D Taillights Smoke[/h]

·
Little Purple Title
836 Posts
Stock tails with two (heavy) coats of VHT:

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Should we also have people posting if they're plug n play or diy wiring?

Also, that links says the lights are only $204.99 + FREE SHIPPING! That's seems too good to be true especially with "Direct OEM Replacement No Modification Needed".

I like: Amazon.com: SPPC L.E.D Taillights Black 4 Pcs For Chevy Cruze - Passenger and Driver Side: Automotive
I don't want to start a chat thread here but to answer the question. I bought them off EBAY, different name same tail light. They do need WIRE/HARNESS modification (very very easy) as I believe they're actually intended for the Holden Cruze. I paid $209 shipped and they're the ones you're looking at. Downside is that there are no removable lights except for reverse but they shouldn't burn out therefore removing a bulb is not necessary. You get what you pay for but then again for $200 if they burn out I'll open them up and fix the broken light.

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm going to remind everyone this is not a chat channel. Either PM or start another thread please. Thank you.

·
Little Purple Title
836 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts