Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Zak.
Second time posting a new topic and it seems from the first that this forum generally does incredibly well with answering my questions :) so anyways, I was wondering 3 things.
1. I was wondering about Mercedes-Benz tail lights. I love them. but, they are different than stock tail lights (from what I heard) so would these work fine in my cruze? Would it set off any alarms or would I need to strip all the led wires to use it or are they plug and play?
2. Vinyls, here's one, I'm looking at a Gloss black roof for my silver chevy cruze. I'm wondering if anyone here would have any photos of a silver cruze with gloss black roof, if so, please post, thank you!
3. I was looking at a spoiler on BMCExtremeCustoms, it's the radical GT spoiler but you see, I can't paint and prime it. So does anyone have any websites they know and trust to order a pre-painted and primed spoiler? Thank you all forthe help!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
That is nice Zakh .

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both! But I was going to get my dealer to install the tail lights, he does it for many cars and I figured might as well! But, no system errors would come from these correct? They're safe? And also, thank you I was looking everywheres!

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Thank you both! But I was going to get my dealer to install the tail lights, he does it for many cars and I figured might as well! But, no system errors would come from these correct? They're safe? And also, thank you I was looking everywheres!
My friend allan basler from florida installed the Mercedes style LED tail lights in his cruze and he hasn't had any issues with his. It was basically plug and play from what he said. He paid a lot for them tho lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts