Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Conservative Acoustic Foam
1,028 Posts
I finally took the time to learn who this person was after hearing about him. So he's some sort of reality TV hero that has realized his body didn't match his brain and is adjusting accordingly.

Unless you were particularly attracted to him as a man, I'm not seeing why this is a problem.

·
Administrator
25,080 Posts
He was also a rather famous athlete.

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
This is what excessive exposure to the train wreck "The Kardashians" will do to a person.

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
This whole trans gender stuff really weirds me out. I hate when people say "well he felt like he was a women", I love to respond yea and Jim Jones thought he was Jesus.

·
Premium Member
1,511 Posts
Even on a box of wheaties at one time IIRC.
I ate from those boxes of Wheaties as a kid.

I had to look up his Olympics info again just now, and I see the wiki entry for him has already been updated to "her" every which way.

I've seen "her" new picture, amazing what a push-up bra will do for man boobs. (ok, that's a joke, don't get your panties all in a bunch)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Quite a few East German athletes from that era have identified as transgendered. We all know how much the DDR doped. They're famous for it. Andreas Krieger (formerly Heidi) testified that doping contributed to his gender identity.

Makes me wonder if Jenner doped.

Maybe we'll see Lance Armstrong in a dress in a few years. :laugh:

It is weird for me....this was the guy that beat the PED/anabolic steroid laden East Germans and the professional athlete Soviets. Was there anything more American and manly? Just weird.

...and proof that the Kardashians destroy athletes.

·
Administrator
25,080 Posts
So does she have to return his Olympic medals?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts