·
Super Moderator
7,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
4,764 Posts
It actually held up really well, considering the circumstances.

·
Super Moderator
7,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like they're flailing about camel crops. Probably feels like getting slashed with a hockey stick.

·
Administrator
25,598 Posts
That looks like an inner city garage in the US. The only difference is ours wouldn't have a working camera.

·
Super Moderator
7,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One guy has a pistol. But then just uses it as a hammer. Clearly did not pass his weapons training.

Reactions: Merc6 and BU54

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
I don't know how to imbed the video - so maybe someone else can.
Click the icon for "Insert Video". Paste the YouTube URL into the pop-up box.

However, it may have to be a "base model" URL. I'm not sure if it will work with mobile (m.youtube.com) or if there's a bunch of extra add-ons.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,764 Posts

Not sure what's going on.
Supposedly the guy stole the Cruze - and the car with all the people include one that owns the car. At least that's what I read.

·
Administrator
25,598 Posts
One guy has a pistol. But then just uses it as a hammer. Clearly did not pass his weapons training.
Definitely not in the US - the pistol would have been used differently. I have to wonder what tail-end activity this video recorded.

·
Epic Beard Man
5,414 Posts
Yeah, aside from the funny font and wrong skin color, I would have assumed this video was taken at a repair shop in the D. Things like this are on the news quite often here...

·
Premium Member
4,764 Posts
I would have assumed this video was taken at a repair shop in the D. Things like this are on the news quite often here...
So much so, I hardly notice anymore.

Reactions: Sunline Fan

·
Monsieur Charmant Résident
1,233 Posts
Personally I found the video quite disturbing to watch and am now sorry I did because what my eyes have seen cannot been unseen. You guys who state confrontations similar to this occur in the city or your neck of the woods make me thankful I live elsewhere.

Supposedly the guy stole the Cruze - and the car with all the people include one that owns the car. At least that's what I read.
MP81,
Kudos to you for being able to read Arabic, I think.

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
here in Florida if someone breaks into my garage like that i have a 12 gauge magnum waiting for ya. break into my garadge and f up my car... yeah not gonna happen

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
That looks like an inner city garage in the US. The only difference is ours wouldn't have a working camera.
Don' be sure. It seems like there's cameras everywhere these days, including at the red lights ect. Even at the emissions test station there's cameras. Not sure why? Perhaps they need video evidence if you fail the test? lol

I'm not sure I could bash up my car like that, plus the insurance company probably wouldn't pay for the damage. Now I could take the bat ect to the guys head that stole and wrecked my car.

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
Have you ever seen such cruelty!

Reactions: BU54

·
Premium Member
4,764 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts