Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work for a supplier to GM. I got a chance to test drive the LGX(3.6L) and LGW(3.0 Twin Turbo) and both vehicles were bad ass. The vehicles I tested both had active T-Cases on them, so at launch torque is ported to the front wheels instead of just frying the rear tires. I was thoroughly impressed with both engines. The 3.0L twin turbo, was my favorite among the two because it had more power. It makes a little over 400hp. Hopefully this motor will find its way into other affordable vehicles. The cost of the Cadillac is around $90k to $100k.

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
I assume you are referring to an ATS? I know the XTS has those options. The ATS IS AWESOME! The new camaro uses its platform. They drive like mercs and bmws

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
He's got to be talking about the CTS-V Sport.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone who would spend $90-100k on a 3.6L is way to far gone on the crack

Sent from the sexy electrician
Well the car itself is a luxury brand.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not 100% sure, because the program itself isn't referred to as Cadillac but rather the Omega program. There are 5 variants. I believe it is simply the next generation CTS-V and with those powertrains, I could it being the sport.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I assume you are referring to an ATS? I know the XTS has those options. The ATS IS AWESOME! The new camaro uses its platform. They drive like mercs and bmws
Hopefully the camaro will be out fitted with the same powertrain options.

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Ha, Cadillac's use to be considered grandpa cars.

Don't feel they are targeting grandpas anymore.
Same with Buick, yet the only people I still see driving around in Caddys and Buicks have white hair. Except for Enclaves. Housewives love Enclaves lol.

Sent with iLove 6.0

·
Registered
660 Posts
Nope he's talking about the new Cadillac CT6, only car that will be using 3L TT so far :)

·
Registered
660 Posts
Definitely not an XTS, those are FWD, they're just a dressed up impala.

Nawh the CTS-V Sport doesn't use the 3.6NA or a 3L Twin Turbo. It uses the 6.2L SC motor(LT4) from the new Z06

1 - 14 of 14 Posts