Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the forum hate me? My last 2 threads won't load. I guess we'll find out if the forum has something against me if this one doesn't load either.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Loads fine. Weird. Maybe it's something in the body or title of the thread that is causing a loading issue?

Anyway, this thread and my previous 2 about the my Cruze not starting after oil change can be deleted. That issue was resolved by the way if anyone was wondering. It was the EGR valve that was stuck. Brandon Stone from the Facebook group helped me out. I guess it was just a massive coincidence that it happened immediately after my oil change.

·
Premium Member
5,534 Posts
Good......glad it was simple as I am sure you are too.

I tried to load your original post this A.M............still just a blank page........we'll likely never know what that was all about.

Rob

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Loads fine. Weird. Maybe it's something in the body or title of the thread that is causing a loading issue?

Anyway, this thread and my previous 2 about the my Cruze not starting after oil change can be deleted. That issue was resolved by the way if anyone was wondering. It was the EGR valve that was stuck. Brandon Stone from the Facebook group helped me out. I guess it was just a massive coincidence that it happened immediately after my oil change.
nothing massive aboot it,
just a coincidence.

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,208 Posts
Keeps happening to me when I try to post with their mobile app. It sometimes happens with COTM/MOTM threads. Who even knows. This forum always has issues.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
Get a tablet ................................LMAO...................

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts

Glad to hear it was resolved. I tried to view the other thread and was wondering. Thanks for posting the additional thread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts