Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going tonight 9/25/15 if any takers are in the area. Also going to start going to the Rockwall modified meet on Wednesdays in the home Depot parking lot.

· Resident Forum Drunkard
8,257 Posts
Yeah IT is a Cruzen . Not a Mustang !

· Resident Forum Drunkard
8,257 Posts
You know different now .

· Premium Member
820 Posts
I did many 10 flat - 10.1 runs with my old RS modified and ran a 15.8 on the quarter.

Just b4 i sold it, on GM PID i was doing 178hp and 183 lbs of torque, Vermont tuned with K&N SRI.

· Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I plan on taking the T/A to Kennedale tonight. Hoping a lot of people will be in Ennis for the Fall Nationals, so it won't be too crowded.
Man I'm missing out. My grandson is coming to stay with us tonight. Still need to do some more work on the car anyway. Post your times!

· Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I did many 10 flat - 10.1 runs with my old RS modified and ran a 15.8 on the quarter.

Just b4 i sold it, on GM PID i was doing 178hp and 183 lbs of torque, Vermont tuned with K&N SRI.
Best I can squeeze is a 10.9 with a trifecta tune and injen intake. Need more p0wer!

· Registered
28 Posts
Didn't know there were members here near that drag strip. I've taken my old SHO out there a time or two and run around 10.1 - 10.4 all night. Need to take the cruze out there one night and see what it'll do.

· Premium Member
4,468 Posts
I don't drag race my car I feel like corners are better with our cars. But I would come and watch one time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.