Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my Cruze to the dealership for service today. Thought I cruise the lot while there. Got a big shock. There sat a 2017 hatchback RS with, here comes the shocker, a six speed manual. This dealership doesn't order manual cars except for the odd Corvette. The SS Camaro didn't have a manual.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Did you happen to notice if the hatch had the push button start? Also do the manuals have the start|stop technology? If it doesn't have those two items and it has the z-link rear end you may of just seen my next new car. lol :)

·
10,713 Posts
Did you happen to notice if the hatch had the push button start? Also do the manuals have the start|stop technology? If it doesn't have those two items and it has the z-link rear end you may of just seen my next new car. lol :)
push button and start stop are auto only features. Z link is premier only.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Abrons-

Welcome to the forums. What's the True North Edition? Is there a special cold weather package for the hatch? It looks like you can get heated steering wheels and seats, just curious if this is similar to what Ford was doing with their trucks a few years ago. The Northland Edition is what they called it.

Sharp Car Color, since I can't seem to configure them yet on Chevy.com not a lot of info seems like it's out there. Specifically interior dimensions and drivers head height.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Abrons-

Welcome to the forums. What's the True North Edition? Is there a special cold weather package for the hatch? It looks like you can get heated steering wheels and seats, just curious if this is similar to what Ford was doing with their trucks a few years ago. The Northland Edition is what they called it.

Sharp Car Color, since I can't seem to configure them yet on Chevy.com not a lot of info seems like it's out there. Specifically interior dimensions and drivers head height.
True North Edition :

truenorth.jpg

You can build and configure them on gm.ca . At least you can get a rough idea what options and prices are available. I measured the driver's head height...sitting in the seat with the seat in the lowest position and the backrest at 90 degrees the distance from your lower back to the roof liner is 39 inches. Of coarse tilting the backrest will give you more headroom.

cruze3.jpg

·
Registered
49 Posts
True North Edition :

View attachment 207065

You can build and configure them on gm.ca . At least you can get a rough idea what options and prices are available. I measured the driver's head height...sitting in the seat with the seat in the lowest position and the backrest at 90 degrees the distance from your lower back to the roof liner is 39 inches. Of coarse tilting the backrest will give you more headroom.

View attachment 207073
Where was it assembled?
17" or 18" tires ?

·
Registered
154 Posts
How big of a difference does the Z-Link make? I'm trying hard not to regret getting a premier instead of my LT-RS

1 - 20 of 21 Posts